At CNic Hotels, our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and employees. We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials. All is in place to keep your health and safety top of mind.
Below is an update of our plans. They are all subject to changes given the ongoing discussions and unforeseeable changes until the official protocol is finalised and implimented.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Given the unprecedented disruption to the travel and hospitality industry, our hotels in Corfu Greece are postponing their opening, with a view to ensuring the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please read below how you can adapt your travel plans with us:
- On April 13th 2020, the Greek Government intervened in the tourism sector in order to alleviate the negative effects of COVID-19. The new law provides that all advanced payment of bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead.
- Within this period of 18 months, you may use this voucher by making a booking for accommodation services in any of our hotels.
- All direct refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 can be modified without penalty for future travel through season 2020 or 2021.
- All refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 made through other platforms/travel agencies should get in touch with the respective platform in order to modify their reservation or get the voucher.
- For new reservations as of today to all CNic Hotels, flexible cancellation policy changes to 50% fee for cancellations 7 days prior to arrival and 100% fee for cancellations 3 days prior to arrival.
Make your reservation direct and take advantage of our exclusive rates and packages.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the World Health Organisation, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touch-points & guestrooms
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
- High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Ongoing training for our compliant staff
In addition to these measures, please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to learn more about what you can do to travel more safely.
Keep dreaming your holiday plans has only been postpone for a short while. Until your journey ahead is safe again, stay home – stay safe.